Understand Scope, Import and Consolidate
Customer Data is often held in separate parts of your business and can be subject to differing regulatory requirements. TruNarrative specialises in breaking down silos and consolidating data sets.
Separate providers for different aspects of KYC can mean multiple checks against the same data set. TruNarrative have already integrated an abundance of data providers covering over 44 countries. Sources include providers of;
- Corporate Registries
- Identity Verification
- Peps and Sanctions
- Negative Media
- Credit Data
- Corporate Data
- Biometric Document Checking
We usually have multiple sources for each category and country, meaning you can simply give us the data once and let us do all checks for you.
Our data scientists will help you understand the current challenges within your data and ensure it is normalised to optimised speed within our infrastructure and then parsed in. A bespoke evaluation of the data is conducted to identify your individual business needs. We then consult you on the best methods and sources.
In effect we are finger printing your data, to target the most scientifically valid and structured result.
This ensures we tailor the output to exceed your regulatory requirements and fit with your risk based approach.
Risk Banding, and really Knowing Your Customer
- KYC can be more than just a regulatory headache, with TruNarrative you can enrich your customer data, by building customer risk bands and customer classifications.
- Multiple remediation journeys are required for different geographies, business units and products. We specialise in building customer remediation journeys for specific regulatory requirements.
Regulatory Audit and Internal reporting
- How to Demonstrate the intent behind your risk based approach can be difficult.
- Demonstrating that you are doing what is required can be just as arduous as the task itself. TruNarrative provides detailed audit trails of when checks were carried out and to what extent.
- Choosing Standard or Enhanced Due diligence is a risk based approach. With TruNarrative you can clearly demonstrate why you did or did not do EDD.
- TruNarrative has the ability to build different levels of customer due diligence, from consumer ID checks to full enhanced due diligence reports.