TruNarrative has created a direct link to Cifas, the UK’s leading fraud prevention service, so that its members can now integrate Cifas data with fraud insight, decisions and case management systems all in one place. The Cifas integration will be made easily available via the TruNarrative App Store and can be used seamlessly alongside other, complementary checks.
This important link will enable members and potential members to enhance their decisions and manage workflows effectively. TruNarrative has developed this new and unique integration with Cifas to enable the following:
• Access all the latest data offerings from the Cifas National Fraud Database
• Make more accurate decisions by filtering on granular pieces of information through the natural language rule builder
• Integrate Cifas data and insight into the TruNarrative scorecard for speedier decisions
• Directly Autofile fraud cases to Cifas, thus saving processing time
• Reduce referral queue times and manage workflows through a single case management solution
John Lord, Founder and CEO of TruNarrative, commented:
“Cifas has been the leading light in fraud prevention for almost 30 years and we believe that TruNarrative’s integration with its service will produce the perfect partnership for our customers.”
“Working with Cifas will really complement the TruNarrative experience and produce a very valuable service for existing and new clients alike.”
Mike Haley, Deputy Chief Executive at Cifas commented:
“We are always looking at new and innovative ways to help our members combat fraud. Therefore we are delighted to be partnering with TruNarrative to offer our members more choice in how they access Cifas data and our products.
“With over 400 members spanning banks, insurers, lenders, telecoms providers, charities and the public sector we are the largest organisation that shares fraud data across industries to tackle financial crime. In 2016, for the fourth year running our members prevented over £1 billion of avoidable fraud losses by using our databases.”
Customers can benefit from our new partnership with Cifas straight away. To get started with TruNarrative, you can benefit from our free monthly Fraud Analytics Reporting.