In this webinar, TruNarrative Head of Banking Edward Vaughan and the rest of the panel explored what exactly digital transformation means for the financial risk industry; many panellists called for us to ‘embrace the sphere of technology’ and welcome this digital adoption as the norm.
They touched on how the dreaded C-word (COVID-19) has changed or perhaps shone a light over customer behaviours, and how they now choose to access their financial services. Catering to these changes was contrasted between large firms and start-ups; concluding there is a lengthier process when unpicking the existing operating model for larger banks.
- Terry Wetters – Chair & Host at Broadgate Search
- Edward Vaughan – Head of Banking at TruNarrative
- James – Chief Risk and Technology Officer at Webhelp
- Emma Vernon – Chief Risk Officer (Pensions) – Pensions at Embark Group
- Karen Goodman – Director of Compliance, MLRO & DPO for Yorkshire Building Society
- Zarina Tariq – Senior Manager (Tech & Operational Risk) at TSB