DIGITALISATION: Evolution or Revolution, and Survival of the Fittest
Don’t miss an update! Subscribe to TruNarrative’s Youtube Channel,
and follow Eddie Vaughan and TruNarrative on LinkedIn
In this webinar, TruNarrative Head of Banking Edward Vaughan and the rest of the panel explored what exactly digital transformation means for the financial risk industry; many panellists called for us to ‘embrace the sphere of technology’ and welcome this digital adoption as the norm.
They touched on how the dreaded C-word (COVID-19) has changed or perhaps shone a light over customer behaviours, and how they now choose to access their financial services. Catering to these changes was contrasted between large firms and start-ups; concluding there is a lengthier process when unpicking the existing operating model for larger banks.
- Terry Wetters – Chair & Host at Broadgate Search
- Edward Vaughan – Head of Banking at TruNarrative
- James – Chief Risk and Technology Officer at Webhelp
- Emma Vernon – Chief Risk Officer (Pensions) – Pensions at Embark Group
- Karen Goodman – Director of Compliance, MLRO & DPO for Yorkshire Building Society
- Zarina Tariq – Senior Manager (Tech & Operational Risk) at TSB
Book a demo
Transform the way you control compliance and financial crime in your business in 45 minutes. Register now to see TruNarrative’s solutions in action.