This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial technology business.
Due to rapid growth in the UK, we require an outstanding Full Stack Angular & Java Developer.
TruNarrative has a clear mission to make safe commerce simple by helping protect businesses and consumers across multiple sectors from the threat of Fraud and Financial Crime.
TruNarrative is based in central Leeds and has an open and supportive culture, a great working environment, fantastic benefits package and provides support for ongoing learning.
Developers are crucial for our business and are key to delivering innovative and quality products to our customers.
You will be part of a collaborative team working to build industry leading solutions to combat fraud.
We are looking for people who are highly motivated and passionate about modern web development and can produce high performant responsive web applications across browsers and devices.
TruNarrative operates as a recognised innovative leader in our field, we are a passionate team who see development as a creative and challenging endeavour and are looking for people to join the team and deliver truly world beating products.
Required Skills for the role:
You should have a good technical understanding of modern web application development technologies including:
• Angular 7 / 8.
• Good understanding of OOP.
• REST / SOAP / XML Web Services
• Bringing ideas to life.
• Solving real world problems.
• Creating industry leading products
• Analyse, Code, Test, Build, Debug, Deploy.
• Delight our customers with innovative solutions!
Other Job Requirements:
Education: A Graduate or Professionally accredited individual with an understanding of technology and how technology solves problems within commercial organisations.
Personality: An individual who takes pride in their work and is motivated to deliver, whilst being comfortable collaborating as an integrated team member.
Experience: Proven, practical work experience in a relevant business and/or role is preferred, understanding of Data, Credit, Fraud and Financial Crime is desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
• Employee benefit scheme includes:
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Income Protection
• Training and development
• Holiday allowance 26 days plus 8 bank holidays
• Leeds city centre office location (currently 2 days in office, 3 days at home due to Covid-19: office set-up enables safe social-distancing, no hot-desking, masks and sanitisers provided, social distance markers and behavioural signage in place)
• Team social events (currently online quizzes but, pre-lockdown events were: Go Ape, Escape Room, Go-Karting, meals out)
• A kitchen full of snacks (healthy and chocolate!)