Leeds and Telecommute
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for a Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial technology business. TruNarrative has a clear mission to make safe commerce simple by helping protect businesses and consumers across multiple sectors from the threat of Fraud and Financial Crime.
About the role:
The role of Sales Executive is a full-time role based at our office in Leeds, UK, and forms a key role within the TruNarrative team.
The role builds experience across sales, customer management and marketing, and involves working closely with Sales, Marketing and Partner teams across many international locations.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop and grow, with a detailed development plan and regular support and mentoring. The role has excellent career progression opportunities, with potential to move into face to face sales, sales leadership, professional services or account management.
TruNarrative is a dynamic and rapidly expanding start-up. It was founded in 2016 by a team with heaps of experience and a passion to support customers through the ever-evolving world of financial transactions and crime. We are based in Leeds, with a new office in the US, serving markets all over the UK, North America and Asia.
We are committed to helping other businesses – saving them time and money, increasing their customer numbers and loyalty, and protecting them against risks and changing regulations. Our cutting-edge integrated platform offers world-class fraud management, compliance and customer experience. Use of our technology by these companies genuinely protects vulnerable citizens, across the world from the risk of modern slavery and financial crime.
TruNarrative is a modern, dynamic and diverse workplace. We offer a fantastic work culture and support network from a team with plenty of knowledge and experience, providing an excellent opportunity to learn and grow for applicants at the start of their careers.
The start-up culture is challenging and varied, and we will expect candidates to be extremely dedicated, taking ownership of and pride in their work and driving the company forward through sales and business development. In return for your passion and dedication towards the company and the workload, we can offer:
- Access to generous company benefits schemes
- Huge amounts of support, training and mentoring
- Personal and professional progression opportunities
- A supportive and constructive sales environment
- A fun and inspiring workplace and team
- Career-defining opportunities to gain skills and experience
This role is responsible for identifying customers, supporting and managing existing customers, and monitoring the wider market and competitors to support overall business development. The key responsibilities and duties of the role are:
- Identifying new prospects, researching and outbound B2B prospecting, including use telephone and social media, in a coordinated manner.
- Generating new business appointments for the Business Development team
- Delivering product-based presentations and demonstrations to prospective and existing customers
- Ensuring that all internal sales administration systems are maintained and accurate
- Managing existing customers, solving their problems and liaising with the Professional Services teams
- Researching competitors, recording capabilities and detailing changes in the marketplace
- Achieving personal targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills including time-management and prioritization
- Ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High levels of resilience, determination and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good working knowledge of technology, and how technology is used to solve problems in commercial settings
- Relevant degree in Business, Marketing or Technology
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Second language (other than English)
Your salary will be up to £27,500 + commission.
- Employee benefit scheme includes:Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Training and development
- Holiday allowance 26 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Leeds city centre office location with great transport links, food and entertainment
- Team social events and perks, including company Deliveroo
- A kitchen full of snacks (healthy and chocolate!)
- Wellbeing Support