Professional Services Consultant
Salary: £33,250 per year
TruNarrative has a clear mission to make safe commerce simple by helping protect businesses and consumers across multiple sectors from the threat of Fraud and Financial Crime.
TruNarrative is based in central Leeds and has an open and supportive culture, a great working environment, fantastic benefits package and provides support for ongoing learning.
As a Professional Services Consultant, you will support and deliver the onboarding and on-going customer management of new and existing customers of the TruNarrative Digital Onboarding & Financial Crime platform. Relying on your product and industry expertise, you will ensure the best experience for our customers whilst delivery projects in a timely manner.
The role will take new business clients through the full onboarding process, helping to configure their financial crime strategy and advising them on best practice.
TruNarrative operates as a recognised innovative leader in our field, we are a passionate team who see development as a creative and inspiring endeavour and are looking for people to join the team and deliver truly world beating products. This is a challenging and fast-paced environment and you should be experienced and comfortable working directly with customers.
Required Skills and Experience for the role:
You should have a good technical understanding of modern web application development technologies including:
• Financial Crime knowledge/experience as an analyst, investigator or similar in at least one of the below areas; Application Fraud, Transaction Fraud, KYC, AML, Data or Credit.
• Minimum of a basic level of technical skills with SQL, JSON, SAS or similar.
• Experience setting and recommending financial crime strategies to a defined risk appetite.
• Practical day-to-day experience of utilising financial crime tools – exception handling or strategy configuration, for example.
• Data analysis skills i.e. calculating and reviewing referral/fraud rates and providing recommendations to improve the strategy
• Analytical problem-solving, troubleshooting, sourcing technical solutions.
• Excellent teamwork and verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work closely with customers at all levels, investigator to C Suite.
• Keen eye for and high attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple streams of work simultaneously.
• Ability to react well to rapidly changing requirements with a positive attitude.
• Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
• Ability to meet deadlines to meet client performance guarantees and service level agreements while delivering exceptional customer service.
• Become an expert in TruNarrative’s product suite to provide valuable insight and guidance to customers by presenting, analysing, problem solving, training and configuring the TruNarrative platform.
• Deliver the onboarding of new business customers to the TruNarrative Digital Onboarding & Financial Crime platform.
• Working closely with customers to develop financial crime strategies and configuring the TruNarrative platform in a way that will best enable customers to achieve their objectives.
• Gather client requirements by asking the right questions and documenting details to configure our systems whilst liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• Supporting and guiding business customers through the full lifecycle of onboarding, meeting timescale requirements.
• Ensure client satisfaction with implemented solutions and conduct product training and client demonstrations.
• Attend stand-ups and planning/review meetings as required.
• Plus, any other reasonable management instructions as required for the business.
Other Job Requirements:
Education: A Graduate or Professionally accredited individual with an understanding of technology and how technology solves problems within commercial organisations.
Personality: Someone who takes pride in their work and is motivated to deliver, whilst being comfortable collaborating as an integrated team member.
Experience: Proven, practical work experience in a relevant business and/or role is preferred, understanding of Data, Credit, Fraud and Financial Crime is desirable but not essential.
What we offer:
• Employee benefit scheme includes:
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Income Protection
• Training and development
• Holiday allowance 26 days plus 8 bank holidays
• Leeds city centre office location (currently 2 days in office, 3 days at home due to Covid-19: office set-up enables safe social-distancing, no hot-desking, masks and sanitisers provided, social distance markers and behavioural signage in place)
• Team social events (currently online quizzes but, pre-lockdown events were: Go Ape, Escape Room, Go-Karting, meals out)
• A kitchen full of snacks (healthy and chocolate!)