Mid Java Software Developer
Leeds and Telecommute
Developers are crucial for our business and are key to delivering innovative and quality products to our customers. You will be part of a collaborative team working to build industry leading solutions to combat fraud. We are looking for people who are highly motivated and passionate about microservices architecture and Spring development.
TruNarrative operates as a recognised innovative leader in our field, we are a passionate team who see development as a creative and challenging endeavour and are looking for people to join the team and deliver truly world beating products.
TruNarrative has a clear mission to make safe commerce simple by helping protect businesses and consumers across multiple sectors from the threat of Fraud and Financial Crime. TruNarrative is based in central Leeds and has an open and supportive culture, a great working environment, fantastic benefits package and provides support for ongoing learning.
Required Skills for the Role:
You should have a good technical understanding of modern web application development technologies including:
- Spring Boot
- Good understanding of OOP
- REST / SOAP / XML Web Services
- Solving real world problems.
- Creating industry leading products
- Analyse, Code, Test, Build, Debug, Deploy.
- Delight our customers with innovative solutions!
Other Job Requirements:
Education: A Graduate or Professionally accredited individual with an understanding of technology and how technology solves problems within commercial organisations
Personality: An individual who takes pride in their work and is motivated to deliver, whilst being comfortable collaborating as an integrated team member
Experience: 3+ years proven, practical work experience in a relevant business and/or role is preferred, understanding of Data, Credit, Fraud and Financial Crime is desirable but not essential.
TruNarrative operates as a recognised innovative leader in our field which means the scope of the role and the tasks and responsibilities will continue to evolve as the business grows and the demands require. We are a passionate team who see development as a creative and challenging endeavour and are looking for like-minded people to join us, get involved, take on tasks, be part of the team and work with us to deliver truly world beating products. TruNarrative has an open and supportive culture, a great working environment, a fantastic benefits package and provides support for ongoing learning.
What we offer:
Employee benefit scheme includes:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Training and development
- Holiday allowance 26 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Leeds city centre office location (currently 2 days in office, 3 days at home due to Covid-19: office set-up enables safe social-distancing, no hot-desking, masks and sanitisers provided, social distance markers and behavioural signage in place)
- Team social events (currently online quizzes but, pre-lockdown events were: Go Ape, Escape Room, Go-Karting, meals out)
- A kitchen full of snacks (healthy and chocolate!)
- Remote Working options
This job description is meant to describe an overview of the role and not list each specific task or the ultimate outcome required of the role. The reporting manager will provide these as required on an ongoing basis.